September 3rd, 2009
The Grid is available for download on most java enabled handsets.
It is important to note that some handsets do not support file access (photo’s) and some phones that do not support adding friends from your phonebook. Please keep a look out for further instructions in this manual if your phone falls within one of the above.
- How to change your Nickname and password.
- How to upload your profile picture.
- How to set your status message.
- How to change your applications theme.
- How to change your privacy settings.
- How to check your data usage.
- How to change your alert settings.
- How to cancel your Auto Log in setting.
- How to find your friends on The Grid.
- How to invite your friends to The Grid.
- How to meet new friends online.
- How to change your map to satellite view *New
- How to see your friends on a map.
- How to update your location.
- How to move to a new location.